1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member - Looking at Mk2 (2010/11) TDI

rossscooo Sep 4, 2018

1. rossscooo

rossscooo New Member

Hey all,

Glad to be a part of the forum.

Like most new members, I'm looking for some help and advice. I've been looking at getting a Mk2 TDI for around a month now and fairly confident I'm going to get one. I've done some research on common issues/ problems you'd run into at the 70k miles+ mark but wanted to get it from the experts. Every garage I've spoken with tells me there will be no problems...

I'd be getting one that's around 7/8 years old with 60-80k on the clock. I'm getting the diesel because I do 2.5k miles a month! Can anyone offer advice on key things to look out for before purchase and potential issues?

Would also be keen to hear Black edition/ s-line experiences as I'm weighing each up in addition to stock and probably leaning toward the S-line as it's apparently a more comfortable drive.

Any advice/ guidance is much appreciated!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look in the a3 8p section. There is a useful FAQs thread at the top. Good luck with your purchase. Enjoy the forum