New Member, Im a possible Audi convert...

Chrislong

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Post #1 in here, so be kind! ;)

Ive been driving around in a 1.9 16v Z3 for a short while, and I have reached the conclusion - I should have bought the S3. So the Z3 is going up for sale and im soon going to be hunting around for a good 51plate S3. I like my bargains, but I may PX with a trade seller if the car is right.

So im going to be in here browsing to begin with, need to know what to look for, listen to, and where abouts to kick the tyres, before I start to go and view any. Any hints before I start??

Bit about me, well im 27 and come from Bury, my profession is Import/Export/Transport/Logistics related, but I am also a keen car detailer as a side line. I won't go plugging this heavy just yet ;) I need to get familiar with the rules yet, but what I will do is post up any Audi's/VW's I do. Got a XKR and R33 Skyline to do tomorrow. :rockwoot:

Oh, and I may participate any banter kncking around..:jester:

Chris

Howdy... Welcome to the forum....

There was an S3 buyers guide somewhere, hit the search button and have a look. That and have a look at the A3/S3 dedicated forum.

Enjoy your stay!

Hello & :sign_welcome: to the site.

Hey, thanks!
Where to look for a good S3!

I viewed one on Sunday in Rochdale, low miles, 51plate, but it looked un-cared for. Amateur respray to offside rear quarter, front bumper, and all 4 alloys.

Come on guys, where do I look for S3's for sale? There are very few around.

Have a look in the trading section. :icon_thumright:
Then just the usuall places, auto trader/fish4 cars/ad mag, etc

Oh yeah, :sign_welcome:

Cheers guys,
I am keeping a regular eye on Autotrader, Piston heads, Ebay, here, plus more. So I guess I haven't missed anything.

If any of you guys happened to come accross one under a stone I haven't looked under, please do give me heads up, PM me, here..

Ta
Chris

You could also try looking in 'FreeAds'