New member, hello from East Anglia

NED_FLANDERS

Reaction score
Good evening, I have just purchased my first Audi ever, (after a string of Vauxhalls, a couple of other cars, and a Ford Mondeo ST TDCI, which was great until I killed it!!)

Was 'googling' a couple of problems with my new purchase, and a lot of the answers seemed to be on this site, so thought I better join up, and introduce myself.....

I now have an Audi A4 avant sport B6 3.0 V6 Quattro, which I suspect has been lowered, has a very loud exhaust, unsure if the cats are still there..... I have only owned it for two days, but I have an EML on, I own a code reader and the EML is something to do with the O2 sensors, something to do with the exhaust system, which brought me here!

I used to go on the VVOC forum a lot, when I had a Vectra GSI, and found lots of useful information and interesting threads, so thought I better join an Audi forum....

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Hope you enjoy the forum :)

I'm not to tech – savvy! Have a couple of pics of the car on my phone but can't seem to upload them? I will give it a good clean up and put some pics up in a week or so when I have a bit of time!!!

Evening @NED_FLANDERS just hit the upload an image button at the bottom of the reply box. If you're on an iPhone/Android it will take you to your photo library. Choose a pic and hit the Full Image button and it'll appear in your post. If it say file is too large, take a screen shot of the pic and try it again. Hope this helps.

Welcome mate i had a Mondy ST and i killed mine in some water.

Reactions: Sandra