1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member from Hampshire

WillyT Sep 10, 2018

1. WillyT

WillyT New Member

Hi All

Just bought my first Audi. Its a 2018 A4 Allroad Sport 3.0 with some nice accessories. Having had Range Rovers for the past 12 years so its going to take a while to get used too but so far very pleased.

Have to admit the ride seems better than the RR, also a little quieter inside drivers seat seems more comfy.

Will be asking some probably stupid questions if I cant find the answers in the search, as I find the manual a little lacking in places or designed for those who are experienced with all things Audi.

So far being in an Audi seems a nice place to be.

Tashfeen and Sandra like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. RAF_S7

RAF_S7 Well-Known Member Team V8 Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S7 A7 Owner Group Black Edition

Welcome to the Forum WillyT.

Also Hampshire, when I’m in the UK.

Post some pictures when you get a chance :racer:

Sandra likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to seeing pics of the car. Hope you enjoy the forum. You will find us very friendly and helpful. :)