New member B7 A4 S line 170

Y90CBED

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I thought I would say hello. New member and I have recently purchased A4 B7 170 S line 2litre TDI. Love it so far! No dinks, dents and the wheels uncurbed - pretty decent condition just needs a good old cleaning detail at some point. I have come from a background of modded Mini Cooper S (see pics below) was my fun car running 224bhp but now all sold up and needing a bigger car (and with some class) as I have a daughter now and came along this beauty online.

No changes in parts as of yet other than the engine covers to stop the water running over the battery! Need to clear drain plug under the battery, currently seeking ECU cover but other than that and a good detail I'm happy so far with the new addition, it still has some decent power but with also mpg's. Mini was average 26mpg!! Ouch! Anyway I hope you like! Cheers guys. Craig

Old Mini Cooper S

Audi b7 S line..

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Craig, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice cars. Where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks Sandra! In herts! Probably wont be modifying the Audi any where near as much as I did the Mini to be fair!

Reactions: Sandra