New Member. Audi A3 Saloon 2.0tdi 184ps just ordered. Pics and videos please

MarcusB A3

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

This is my first post.

I have just ordered my New A3 Saloon 2.0 tdi 184 ps in Daytona Grey with privacy Glass, rear parking sensors and Sat Nav.

Has anyone got any pics of their own cars or videos of the 184 ps as I can't seem to find many.

I test drove the 150ps which I thought performed really well but have sacrificed a few extras and gone for the 184.

Has anyone driven both and compared performance?

I'd really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

I think there are several threads comparing these two. My memory is that they are broadly the same performance- wise. Mileage is probably the deciding factor. Under 15K, go for the petrol, over diesel can be a good choice.

I think he's wanting to compare the 150ps diesel, not the petrol, against the 184ps diesel.

I have the 184ps diesel, although in Sportback. It's a superb engine. You get the best of both worlds, economy and performance.

Mines the 184. Didn't bother testing the 150 as was so impressed with the more powerful variant. Puts a massive smile on my face every time I have a play. :racer:

I think he's wanting to compare the 150ps diesel, not the petrol, against the 184ps diesel.

I have the 184ps diesel, although in Sportback. It's a superb engine. You get the best of both worlds, economy and performance.
Thanks. Yes it's the diesel variants.

Mines the 184. Didn't bother testing the 150 as was so impressed with the more powerful variant. Puts a massive smile on my face every time I have a play. :racer:
I could only get hold of a 150 and was more interested in a 184. The 150 shifted a lot better than expected and even though I was heavy footed for the 2 days I had it I still averaged 46mpg. This would have been over approx 250 miles and 200 of these were motorway.

I'm glad you said about the smile on the face as that's what I'm hoping for! 2 Audi sales guys advised the 184 for this reason.

Can't wait for it to come!

Reactions: Mike1981
Here are a couple of pics of my 184 Quattro. In Daytona Grey with privacy glass and black pack.

Reactions: Mike1981
Had a 184 Leon before and the engine was very smooth and refined with a perfect balance of power and mpg. Over the 9k miles I did in it averaged 47.5 mpg - now getting 28 lol !!