Facelift New Member and S3 Order

matts19

Reaction score
Hi all. Ordered my new S3 Sportback 2 weeks ago, managed 12% discount after a lot of hard work! Let down by Sytner Audi Nottingham when I wanted to change the spec after agreeing a deal, so ordered through Sytner Audi Leicester. The attitude between the two dealers was chalk and cheese.

S3 Sportback
S-tronic
Daytona grey
Rotor grey leather
Tech pack
Virtual cockpit
B&O
Parking plus
Privacy glass

Build week is commencing 27th January, so fingers crossed it will be here for March when my 428i Gran Coupe goes back at lease end. Its been a great car, but just a bit lacking in character unless you red line it. Test drove the S3 and it was more fun!

Also test drove the 272 TDI A4; awesome engine but gotta stick with petrol lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, S3 Turbo and 6 others
Hi all. Ordered my new S3 Sportback 2 weeks ago, managed 12% discount after a lot of hard work! Let down by Sytner Audi Nottingham when I wanted to change the spec after agreeing a deal, so ordered through Sytner Audi Leicester. The attitude between the two dealers was chalk and cheese.

S3 Sportback
S-tronic
Daytona grey
Rotor grey leather
Tech pack
Virtual cockpit
B&O
Parking plus
Privacy glass

Build week is commencing 27th January, so fingers crossed it will be here for March when my 428i Gran Coupe goes back at lease end. Its been a great car, but just a bit lacking in character unless you red line it. Test drove the S3 and it was more fun!

Hello, welcome and nice spec. :) Something to look forward to in the New Year. You often hear that... 2 dealers in the same group can behave very differently.

Reactions: pburv, S3 Turbo, TDI-line and 2 others
not sur

S3 Sportback
S-tronic
Daytona grey
Rotor grey leather
Tech pack
Virtual cockpit
B&O
Parking plus
Privacy glass

not sure how you have managed that! ordered mine 4 weeks go and build week is currently 27th feb! :(

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, Gordo77 and 2 others
To echo @Gordo77 , congrats on your order and your move away from the dark side :laughing:
Welcome aboard mate!

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, S3 Turbo and 2 others
New car spec looks fab and in the best colour too ! (hides)

Congratulations and welcome to ASN :friends:

Reactions: pburv, S3 Turbo, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Hmmm. The date is showing on the My Audi tracker

Regarding Audi Nottingham, I complained in writing to the Dealer Principal and haven't heard a thing back. They agreed the 12%, but as soon as I changed the spec they renegaded on the deal!

Reactions: pburv and Audi Bairn
Regarding Audi Nottingham, I complained in writing to the Dealer Principal and haven't heard a thing back. They agreed the 12%, but as soon as I changed the spec they renegaded on the deal!

Not sure if you're on Twitter, but if you moan to Audi Customer Care on there, they're not long in asking you to DM them as they don't like the bad publicity being viewed by millions.
Might be worth a shot?

Reactions: matts19, pburv and Gordo77
Not sure if you're on Twitter, but if you moan to Audi Customer Care on there, they're not long in asking you to DM them as they don't like the bad publicity being viewed by millions.
Might be worth a shot?

Yes definitely agree... @AudiUKCare is their username. They still actually follow me on Twitter!

Reactions: pburv and Audi Bairn
Hi Matt, welcome to audi-sport.net. Car spec is very good, nice colour. The wait will pass very quick. Enjoy the forum. :)

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, S3 Turbo and 2 others
Nice spec mate, bet you can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: matts19, Audi Bairn and pburv
Can't wait indeed!

Reactions: pburv, S3 Turbo, Mark_86 and 1 other person
Welcome!
And indeed nice spec!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and pburv
My S3 is now booked in for delivery early March, woohoo!

Dealer won't be touching her, as she's being treated to a full new car detailing by 'Remyroc' on site at the dealer the day before, including CarPro ceramic coating (Sytner Audi Leicester service has been exceptional and they were very accomodating to my requests). Gonna take him a full day and he's travelling from Preston

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Tom.H