New member and future Audi owner

Leira10

Reaction score
Hi my name is Carlos and I'm from Portugal. I've ordered a Audi A3 Sportback 1.6TDI S-Line last week. It's going to be my first Audi.
I've been browsing the forums for a while now and drooling over all the beautiful machines.

Reactions: V6_Man
Welcome to the forum buddy and congrats on the new car. I am sure you'll enjoy it here. Do share pics of your car as and when you get it and al the best with the wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Leira10
Hi my name is Carlos and I'm from Portugal. I've ordered a Audi A3 Sportback 1.6TDI S-Line last week. It's going to be my first Audi.
I've been browsing the forums for a while now and drooling over all the beautiful machines.
Hi Carlos, welcome to Audi-sport.net. What colour did you go for? When you expecting to collect? Hope you enjoy the forum :)

I'll share some pics when I get it.
I went for a basic Ibis white. The order was done a week ago, it should arrive in 10-12 weeks. Time can't pass quickly enough :)

Reactions: V6_Man
Sounds like your waiting time is about the same as ours. Hopefully we will help you pass the time. Look forward to the pics:)

Sounds like your waiting time is about the same as ours. Hopefully we will help you pass the time. Look forward to the pics:)
I've been keeping busy looking at all the nice cars and all the mods people been doing. Giving me ideas :D

Welcome and excellent choice, hope the wait goes quickly for you. Let the excitement commence!