Facelift New member after a long period of lurking

TR Hamza

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I thought I'd finally start contributing to this forum after lurking since last summer, especially as I read the forum daily!

This is the third account I've had to make that finally works, on two previous occasions I never received my confirmation email but anyway we're here now!

Below is some pics of my car. Its a FL S3 Sportback in Mythos Black with S Tronic:

2kZBsif.jpg

zmlPx2x.jpg

XxkwJPk.png

I picked this car up on 1st September 2016, and was actually reading the forums since last June, frequently checking the 'track your car' thread, I wanted to post but basically gave up after a few attempts.

Anyway thanks for reading, hope I can start making some positive contributions now haha

- Hamza

Reactions: SO11, TDI-line, Dunedin and 26 others
Car looks real nice mate, welcome along.

Reactions: TR Hamza
Welcome fella! Avid watcher of your YouTube.

Reactions: lledwoc and TR Hamza
welcome, nice youtube vids!

Welcome to the forums mate :) Cracking looking car, black has to be the best colour ever for any sports car! BUT it's a swine to keep clean, white next for me ;)

Reactions: glospete and TR Hamza
Welcome to the forums mate :) Cracking looking car, black has to be the best colour ever for any sports car! BUT it's a swine to keep clean, white next for me ;)

Nice one mate :) They do looking cracking when clean thats for sure! Those pics were on the rare occasion I actually got it cleaned haha! Black is such high maintenance as you say, especially in winter

Reactions: S32B
Thanks guys! Started posting them as a way for people who were waiting on their cars to get their fix, glad you're liking them!
lol just clicked your youtube link....small world! I replied to one a few weeks back, I gave you a tip about using a rubber mallet to remove the tips to clean them ;)

Loved your RS5 video. That car looked absolutely stunning!!!

Believe you said there were some mods coming. Looking forward to hearing what the they are

Reactions: TR Hamza and Milnesafc
Thank you mate, looking forward to seeing your BE Ara Blue, wish I had the choice of that colour!

Thanks mate, should be within the next week hopefully - it's over here waiting. It wasn't available initially when I was looking, glad I ordered when I did so I could get it.

Reactions: GRE57Y, TR Hamza and MattSedg
Welcome mate! Come along to AITP :)

Reactions: The Kendragon, TR Hamza and MattSedg
lol just clicked your youtube link....small world! I replied to one a few weeks back, I gave you a tip about using a rubber mallet to remove the tips to clean them ;)

Damn definitely a small world, I remember that comment! Goes to show the A-S.Net really is where all the knowledge is at :)

Reactions: S32B
I've watched all of your YouTube videos in preparation for mine arriving haha..

Welcome aboard :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome mate! Come along to AITP :)

Thank you mate! Yeah I saw the post about the event and was noting down the date, looks awesome. At least now when I go I can meet up with you guys rather than going in isolation haha!

Reactions: Mark_86
Thank you mate! Yeah I saw the post about the event and was noting down the date, looks awesome. At least now when I go I can meet up with you guys rather than going in isolation haha!

Keep an eye out for meet up threads. It's always good to meet a group before getting to the event :) where will you be travelling from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved your RS5 video. That car looked absolutely stunning!!!

Believe you said there were some mods coming. Looking forward to hearing what the they are

Thank you mate, the new RS5 does look amazing in person! Especially with black optics and a good colour, the other red one at the show I believe spoiled the release and made everyone dislike the design.

And yes I am contemplating some light mods, mostly likely cosmetic but nothing too serious, will give an update in due course!

Reactions: FBF01
I've watched all of your YouTube videos in preparation for mine arriving haha..

Welcome aboard :)

Thanks pal, glad my videos helped with your wait, noticed there was a lack of FL vids around and people wanting to see certain features so thought hey why not :)

Keep an eye out for meet up threads. It's always good to meet a group before getting to the event :) where will you be travelling from?

Ahh right, yeah grouping up definitely helps, will keep an eye out! ill be travelling from Birmingham

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd finally start contributing to this forum after lurking since last summer, especially as I read the forum daily!

This is the third account I've had to make that finally works, on two previous occasions I never received my confirmation email but anyway we're here now!

Below is some pics of my car. Its a FL S3 Sportback in Mythos Black with S Tronic:

2kZBsif.jpg

zmlPx2x.jpg

XxkwJPk.png

I picked this car up on 1st September 2016, and was actually reading the forums since last June, frequently checking the 'track your car' thread, I wanted to post but basically gave up after a few attempts.

Anyway thanks for reading, hope I can start making some positive contributions now haha

- Hamza
Nice, pretty sure it's your videos ive seen on YouTube. Keep it stock ;-)

Thanks pal, glad my videos helped with your wait, noticed there was a lack of FL vids around and people wanting to see certain features so thought hey why not :)

Ahh right, yeah grouping up definitely helps, will keep an eye out! ill be travelling from Birmingham

Hah. Yes... it's definitely your fault I dropped the extra cash on the virtual cockpit!

Welcome buddy :sign welcome:
Great pics and lovely car you got there.

Nice car and welcome to ASN! :sign welcome::blackrs4:

I feel like me and you advertise this a lot in various threads :tearsofjoy:

Yes, well the more the merrier lol

Reactions: TR Hamza and The Kendragon
Hey everyone,

2kZBsif.jpg

zmlPx2x.jpg

XxkwJPk.png

- Hamza

get your channel advertised man! what you are doing on youtube is good and im sure all the guys on here will be happy to look at some of your videos! not sure if you remember but I put a post on one of your YT videos saying to get yourself on here lol. im sure you'll get plenty support from the ASN family.

Welcome mate, your videos are great! It's nice owning an S3 and watching other S3 vids!

Welcome along buddy. Lovely S3, hope you're into detailing as much as YouTube?:friends:

Thanks pal, I do enjoy a bit of detailing here and there, in no way an expert but I respect the craft :) Got some swirls on my car to sort out!

Nice, pretty sure it's your videos ive seen on YouTube. Keep it stock ;-)

Yeah thats me haha, most likely will, if anything does go ahead it will be relatively subtle :)

Nice car and welcome to ASN! :sign welcome::blackrs4:

I feel like me and you advertise this a lot in various threads :tearsofjoy:

Thanks mate! Yeah ever since i saw the first post about AITP I made a note that I wanted to be there! Definitely more the merrier

Yes, well the more the merrier lol

Reactions: The Kendragon and Mark_86
get your channel advertised man! what you are doing on youtube is good and im sure all the guys on here will be happy to look at some of your videos! not sure if you remember but I put a post on one of your YT videos saying to get yourself on here lol. im sure you'll get plenty support from the ASN family.

Thanks Joe! Yep I remember your post, glad I've finally joined the ASN family, been observing for far too long. About time I get in on the discussion!

Reactions: Joe4842
Welcome mate, your videos are great! It's nice owning an S3 and watching other S3 vids!

Thanks pal, Glad you enjoyed them!

Reactions: Joe4842
Yeah thats me haha, most likely will, if anything does go ahead it will be relatively subtle :)
Good stuff, keep the videos coming, it's good that you are happy to point out the good and bad points.

Good stuff, keep the videos coming, it's good that you are happy to point out the good and bad points.

Will keep them coming for sure, and yeah I like to present both sides as much as I can, even our S3's have some downsides! Mostly fantastic though :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn and MikeSel^
Yh I've been lurking on this form since I was 12 but after 4 yrs thought what the hell might aswell join welcome p.s loving the vids

We have a celeb on board now lol welcome mate, yeah l have watched a lot of your videos aswell but who hasn't that's got a S3, my favourite video of yours was the Merlin Purple SQ7 and you sneaking onto the stand of the RS5 at the motor show anyways keep up the good work

Welcome to the forum

Love the videos, keep em coming!!!

Great to get some fresh blood on here and so close to Halloween :)

Reactions: TR Hamza, Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
We have a celeb on board now lol welcome mate, yeah l have watched a lot of your videos aswell but who hasn't that's got a S3, my favourite video of yours was the Merlin Purple SQ7 and you sneaking onto the stand of the RS5 at the motor show anyways keep up the good work

Hahah celeb lol, glad to hear you liked the videos mate, I always lurk the forums here and there, just never really been consistent! Didn't even know a lot of you guys on here watched the videos so might actually start posting more. I remember seeing your posts about your Sepang S3 and its essential panoramic roof :)

Welcome to the forum

Love the videos, keep em coming!!!

Great to get some fresh blood on here and so close to Halloween :)

Thank you mate, got some interesting videos in the pipeline for sure! Gonna make sure I contribute more on here too :)

Reactions: Rolly12, Daveotto, Audi Bairn and 1 other person