new meet falkirk

b14ryk

Reaction score
last week end in july friday or sat or sun 2pm at homebase good parking

I'll keep that date free... But won't know till closer to the time! Regarding my work schedule...

The Sunday would probably get my vote for a regular meet.

Last Sunday of the month sounds good to me, although I'll probably not make this month as I think the ScottishVAG show is that weekend.

Same for me, think the Sunday would be best.

Should be able to make it along to this one as well but will let you know for sure closer to time.

Any decision on a day yet?

Was up the retail park saturday and sunday this week and car park was relatively busy...might be best meeting round the side of homebase as that car park is always empty

if we can get a decent crowd together I would be up for meeting up this Sunday coming..

Hi,

I'd be happy to tag along too if this goes ahead.

Daz

Haha thanks Mark, I'm ****** that I didnt go through but knowing my luck I'd get turned away. Looks like you had a good time...I'm still not under 3/4 tank yet haha

Will be there around 2 ish if thats fine with everyone else?

Reactions: DarGri
Anyone coming to this? I'll probably be up the retail park buying stuff anyway so makes no difference to me.

Might be best to re-arrange for say the last weekend in August? 24/25th?

I know Volksfling Mk2 (in Biggar) is on the 1st September if anyone is interested in going to that...I'll hopefully make it along this time

think this time wasting never goes any were some one else can try

Just remembered the 24/25th is the British Touring Cars at Knockhill, I was planning on heading along on the Sunday for the races anyway so that weekends probably out.

Any other recommendations?