New interior at last..

hjdavies

Reaction score
finally bought my new interior (thanks to tempy:o.k:)
so im goin from the sport cloth grey to a heated black leather.
carnt wait..
iv got guide for fitting on the seats and front cards but i have no idea what to do with the rear panels so any1 got a ''how to'' or atleast a few tips

cheers guys/gals

huw

let me know how easy it is to remove the driver's seat, i dropped a memory card down mine and its gone UNDER the runner and through a gap in the friggin carpet :(

oo harsh mate
iv had the drivers seat out before and its not difficult.
4 bolts and a few plugs underneath. take the headrest before it you take it out.

finally bought my new interior (thanks to tempy:o.k:)
so im goin from the sport cloth grey to a heated black leather.
carnt wait..
iv got guide for fitting on the seats and front cards but i have no idea what to do with the rear panels so any1 got a ''how to'' or atleast a few tips

cheers guys/gals

huw

Sounds like it will look very nice when done.
Don't forget about pics before and after, as its a mod I might consider in the future. :icon_thumright:

Is it oem leather covers you are stitching to your existing seats?
Does Audi supply them?

Good luck in changing them over. Good mod. Not taken mine out in the A3 but done a few in golfs and the backs were pretty easy so fingers crossed you should be ok.

I'm glad the interior is going to a good home. Pleased I could help out another forum member. Not long to wait now mate :yahoo:

When I replaced my rear bench, I broke one of the gromits that hold it in place. I ordered two from Audi just in case I broke the other side when I replaced the faulty one. Luckily it all went smoothly, so I have a spare gromit which I will send with the seats in case you need it.

I've stuck it in the storage compartment under the drivers seat. Good luck with the swap.

Is it oem leather covers you are stitching to your existing seats?
Does Audi supply them?

no mate its a full set of heated leather seats and new cards.
not sure on the part numbers but getting them from audi would cost a small fortune probably best to do what iv done and find a nice man willing to sell you his :thumbsup:

I'm glad the interior is going to a good home. Pleased I could help out another forum member. Not long to wait now mate :yahoo:

When I replaced my rear bench, I broke one of the gromits that hold it in place. I ordered two from Audi just in case I broke the other side when I replaced the faulty one. Luckily it all went smoothly, so I have a spare gromit which I will send with the seats in case you need it.

I've stuck it in the storage compartment under the drivers seat. Good luck with the swap.

nice one dude im sure ill end up breaking summin haha

Nice to see my old seats have gone to another forum member :), keeping them in the ASN community haha

Oh dear, what's happened mate? Was just gonna PM you to see how you've got on today.