New Imola S3 owner!

Meza

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've got a stupid grin fixed on my face at the moment (it will be there for a while I think) - I just picked up my '01 S3 in Imola yellow this morning.

I have to say I am truly impressed, it is a lovely car. It's on RS4 18"s, and I've just had the windows done. I keep on curtain twitching every time I walk past a window at home to take another glimpse at it.

I'll post some pics when I'm over my 'newb' post limit on the forum and am allowed to use attachments (oooh big boys stuff!).

Meza

congratulations mate! great car and the best colour!:w00t:

Cheers for the warm welcome everyone. Just got back from a 'quick' drive around the back roads.. wow, lots of fun.

Here's a pic from before the tints were put on...

pics

Yeah I am dead chuffed with the colour. It gets so much attention, people turn around for a second look!

welcome mate.

Like the car, yellow does look good on s3's.

wheels also look good. im tempted

Welcome too!

Looks good, shame its not as fast as black! ;)

The grin factor can last for a few months, its great feeling though! A new car purchase, still loving mine 2 years on!

Enjoy

Got a nicer pic sorted out now...

S3%20night.jpg

Brill parking eh.

my client picked his imola s3 up on the 1st september. he turned up a few days later, with it, and asked if i wanted to take it for a spin. however, 310 bhp now!! so fast!

310? That sounds good, what's he had stuck on it? Didn't waste any time eh! I'm trying to decide which remap to go for at the moment.

Id say most of the decent tuners are worth a shot, it all comes down to whats near you, although, i would personally recommend against Revo, having had it on my A3 for 6 months, its a very aggressive map, and whilst it feels good on the road, it doesnt make for much of a drivers car.

something custom, and smooth and progressive would be best id say!

ive heard supechips are good.that who im getting my s3 remapped by soon