New ibis white 2010 tdi sportback owner

No worries @Pur8 Damian @DPM can hook you up with some H&R spacers which are one of the best sets available :)

Make sure you go for hub centric ones whatever you do!

Reactions: DPM
Thanks again @Sayam would you say there's a need to get the H&R spacers or would something along the lines of Eibach be just as good for a daily? Thinking of 8mm front 12mm back

This looks amazing massive fan of the ibis white ones

@Martintl cheers mate much appreciated I'm not sure on the colour anymore, I used to love it but I'm getting bored of it now

Thanks again @Sayam would you say there's a need to get the H&R spacers or would something along the lines of Eibach be just as good for a daily? Thinking of 8mm front 12mm back

Brand doesn't matter but they must be hubcentric :)

cheers pal @Sayam after doing a bit of research hubcentric seem a must for a perfect fit without vibration/ noise

Reactions: Sayam
Hi all, it's been abit quiet on the mod front but I've recently been bitten by the bug again so I have a few updates
First of which is 8v air vents, they took a fair bit of cutting and sanding but with a mouse sander it was all fairly easy, think they update the cabin without looking too out of place

Next up was abit of a big one and not really inline with my last post regarding alloys but here they are:

Satin black rotors, I'm going to be honest with you they are reps but the fitment at 18, 8, et 45 is pretty much perfect for the drop I currently have and they seem good quality so far just required abit more balancing than usual but I think they look great with black wheel nut covers and centre caps. Thanks @Sayam for the help
They've also got decent concave, pic below with some Carbon Collective Platinum Wheels which I used to seal them with

I've also debadged the rear 'A3' and 'TDi' badges, no picture just a cleaner look and I also have some red stitched leather bits on their way which I will update on once fitted
Let me know your thoughts guys and if you want to follow on Instagram my user is mattpurbrick

Reactions: sbones and Sayam
No worries @Pur8 happy to be able to help :)

Steering wheel looks awesome as do the wheels!! Have you considered black roof rails?

Cheers mate! @Sayam I have! Along with a few other black touches outside such as fog grills, splitter and rear diffuser, at the minute I'm a fan of the lines of the roof so I'll probably do the black bits first and see if it needs anything else after

Reactions: Sayam
Love the mods so far. Good work. The wheels look awesome. You've made me glad I am making the right choice. I have my car booked in to get the rotors refurbed in satin black. Keep the pics coming

Thanks @Lee78 the wheels are definitely a good choice in my book, I hadn't seen any white 8p sportbacks with them on before but glad I took the plunge. I would recommend making sure they're sealed well though to back sure they look their best

Reactions: Lee78
Your interior is screaming out for RNS-E £350 should secure a unit on any auction website

Looking real good.
When you get your new red stitched items get some pics up asap, and where about are you purchasing them from?

@Alva78 I know mate, it's just a matter of time, looking for a little more functionality than the standard rnse though
@DarrenA3 cheers pal I will do, I ll be doing it in stages though as they're quite pricey, I'll get you the name of the seller on eBay also