New ibis white 2010 tdi sportback owner

Sayam

VCDS Map User
No worries @Pur8 Damian @DPM can hook you up with some H&R spacers which are one of the best sets available :)

Make sure you go for hub centric ones whatever you do!

Reactions: DPM

Pur8

Thanks again @Sayam would you say there's a need to get the H&R spacers or would something along the lines of Eibach be just as good for a daily? Thinking of 8mm front 12mm back

Pur8

@Martintl cheers mate much appreciated I'm not sure on the colour anymore, I used to love it but I'm getting bored of it now

Pur8

Sayam

VCDS Map User
Thanks again @Sayam would you say there's a need to get the H&R spacers or would something along the lines of Eibach be just as good for a daily? Thinking of 8mm front 12mm back

Brand doesn't matter but they must be hubcentric :)

Pur8

cheers pal @Sayam after doing a bit of research hubcentric seem a must for a perfect fit without vibration/ noise

Pur8

Hi all, it's been abit quiet on the mod front but I've recently been bitten by the bug again so I have a few updates
First of which is 8v air vents, they took a fair bit of cutting and sanding but with a mouse sander it was all fairly easy, think they update the cabin without looking too out of place
image.jpeg

Next up was abit of a big one and not really inline with my last post regarding alloys but here they are:
image.png

Satin black rotors, I'm going to be honest with you they are reps but the fitment at 18, 8, et 45 is pretty much perfect for the drop I currently have and they seem good quality so far just required abit more balancing than usual but I think they look great with black wheel nut covers and centre caps. Thanks @Sayam for the help
They've also got decent concave, pic below with some Carbon Collective Platinum Wheels which I used to seal them with
image.jpeg

I've also debadged the rear 'A3' and 'TDi' badges, no picture just a cleaner look and I also have some red stitched leather bits on their way which I will update on once fitted
Let me know your thoughts guys and if you want to follow on Instagram my user is mattpurbrick

Sayam

VCDS Map User
No worries @Pur8 happy to be able to help :)

Steering wheel looks awesome as do the wheels!! Have you considered black roof rails?

Pur8

Cheers mate! @Sayam I have! Along with a few other black touches outside such as fog grills, splitter and rear diffuser, at the minute I'm a fan of the lines of the roof so I'll probably do the black bits first and see if it needs anything else after

Lee78

Love the mods so far. Good work. The wheels look awesome. You've made me glad I am making the right choice. I have my car booked in to get the rotors refurbed in satin black. Keep the pics coming

Pur8

Thanks @Lee78 the wheels are definitely a good choice in my book, I hadn't seen any white 8p sportbacks with them on before but glad I took the plunge. I would recommend making sure they're sealed well though to back sure they look their best

Alva78

team Nano, Black Styling package H&R 8mm spacers
Your interior is screaming out for RNS-E £350 should secure a unit on any auction website

DarrenA3

Looking real good.
When you get your new red stitched items get some pics up asap, and where about are you purchasing them from?

Pur8

@Alva78 I know mate, it's just a matter of time, looking for a little more functionality than the standard rnse though
@DarrenA3 cheers pal I will do, I ll be doing it in stages though as they're quite pricey, I'll get you the name of the seller on eBay also