1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here

CB-RS3 Sep 20, 2018

1. CB-RS3

CB-RS3 New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm new here so thought I'd post a quick thread up to say hi. I'm looking to get myself into an RS3 within the next few months and it'll be my first Audi.

I'm terrible at leaving cars alone so I'm already watching with interest the performance enhancements people are making. I quite like the look of Litchfield, although I'm hearing good things about MRC tuning as well.

Anyway over the years I've mainly run small two seater cars (Lotus Exige V6, Caterham Superlight, etc) but with the arrival of kids, I've had to scale back to more practical cars. I did have a BMW 1M from new which I sold (big mistake as they're really going up in price now) and have chopped and changed quite a bit. I'm currently driving an M400 Focus RS which is OK (it ticks the practical box) but I'm missing the more "high end" fit and finish that I've become used to. So that will be going soon once I've finished our house renovations and the RS3 will replace it.

I've got my heart set on a new RS3 and am thinking of having it painted in Riviera Blue which is a colour I've always liked on Porsche :)

Anyway, cheers all and looking forward to being part of the community.

Chris.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Chris, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to you getting an RS3. Riviera blue is a stunning colour. Hope you enjoy the forum :)

CB-RS3 likes this.
  4. CB-RS3

CB-RS3 New Member

Thanks for the welcome Sanda :)

I've been playing around on the Audi configurator and there's so many options to choose from. Anyway, I thought I had everything sorted and couldn't decide on a colour from the options on the screen....then I noticed the "individual" option and clicked on it. BIG mistake haha! I feel like I'm trying to pick out paint samples for my house and have been back and forth on a variety of different colours. I really like Merlin Purple and the Vegas Yellow is bright but quite appealing. However I saw a Riviera Blue RS3 online and I'm 99% sure that's the colour for me now!

Attached Files:

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Yes riviera is fantastic colour. The trouble with the configurator is it’s got to many nice options, lol. Have you had a look at Racing blue mica it’s a nice colour. Look at Member @AudiNutta he has that colour on his rs3 it’s stunning.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018