new headlight group buy

No I’m pretty sure he’s waiting until everyone has sent him an order PM.
Hurry up guys.....:rock:

Reactions: warren9022
once I have started getting them in I will mark you off the list to say that I got the email and then I will PM you all back once I have had all 15 replies. I will give you all a few days to get this together for me...

Reactions: ToughlilT
Going by the posts in this thread that’s 9 orders sent over so far so another 1 and that’s the minimum we need. I presume Trups will let it run until he needs to place the order for the ballasts and then contact us.....assuming we have reached the magic 10 :search:

Reactions: GeorgieS3
I’ve sent my pm too so that makes 10

Reactions: warren9022
Also lads I know this is off the headlights a little bit one of you might be able to help me I’m after a full set of door blades if anyone can help much appreciated

They are quite expensive about £200, mine are pretty ropey.

They are quite expensive about £200, mine are pretty ropey.

Yer I know but it’s always them little silly bits that cost loads

I don’t mind spending the money just wondered if any one knew where I could purchase them from please cheers

Try the parts request here on ASN, I can't remember where I saw them a couple of years ago.

Try the parts request here on ASN, I can't remember where I saw them a couple of years ago.

Cheers Stuart B

But I’ve not long signed up to this forum mate and I don’t have a ****** clue where would I find that

I was just lucky to come across this headlight group because I’ve been after headlights for ages aswell

Cheers Stuart B

But I’ve not long signed up to this forum mate and I don’t have a ****** clue where would I find that

I was just lucky to come across this headlight group because I’ve been after headlights for ages aswell

Just click on ‘Parts Request’ at the top of the page and submit a request for parts, it’s basically a genuine dealer but without all the hassle. They’re not cheap though!! If carbon fibre is your thing you can get a full set on the German eBay for about 300 euros.

Also lads I know this is off the headlights a little bit one of you might be able to help me I’m after a full set of door blades if anyone can help much appreciated

I paid approx £450 when I bought new door blades a couple of years ago. That did not include either of the rear ones, only the drivers door and passenger door. They came in primer so I had to get them painted too.

I got them from TPS.

My old passenger one was pretty much OK, the drivers one has just started to show signs of peeling. If they sound of interest to you send me a PM to keep it off this thread.

I have not opened them but I do count more than 10 and 2 have emailed me direct as they struggled to join the forum.

Il update who sent a pm and who didn’t and if the few remaining don’t want in we can remove from the list and close it down.

Trups

Reactions: GeorgieS3, Langsam and warren9022
1. Warren9022
2. Chromag
3. Hyrdo s3
4. @Maz - NEED to PM Please
5. Mark Hirons (email)
6. Langsam
7.Georgies3
8.ToughlilT
9. Drive2arrive
10. @RL28 - NEED to PM please
11. Creo
12. gonzokew
13. midgley
14. vanilla_ice
15. Alex C

Hopefully the tag works. will give them a day as we need to get these payments in so housings can be ordered as they take 3 to 5 days to get here. Discount is for 10 housings Min so if any need adding on after my order I don't get the discount so this would need to be done together.

I have already ordered the LED high beams as if they don't sell I can offer them to the chaps that did the last GB for their lamps.

Ballasts we have had to go to slim as the Hylux they do in the thicker casing is 50w so will just be slim hylux but still fit in there nicely. if someone has an old Bracket laying around they can send me or a picture of it I may be able to get something made to mount them.

Trups

Reactions: Langsam, hydro s3, Gonzokew and 1 other person
53122019 237F 46E8 BE87 4C74587A4B42

@t8ups These are the original ballasts and their brackets (Photo credit @IanPG)

Reactions: t8ups
I have PMed the 2 remaining to see if they still want in.

I will also see what I can do ballast bracket wise, these will only be for the Hylux ones in this GB.

Trups

Reactions: Langsam and warren9022

I have already ordered the LED high beams as if they don't sell I can offer them to the chaps that did the last GB for their lamps
Trups

Would these be easy enough to fit on existing lights

Reactions: IPG
Yes. You just remove your high beam bulb and fit in this. no need to remove the headlights.

Going through now, only 1 member that has not got in contact but I will be sending info via PM later on how to make payment.

Ballasts for this GB are also now on the way to me.

Trups

Reactions: Gonzokew, hydro s3, Alex C and 1 other person
hey Just a quick one how long are we looking on waiting for the headlights

Sorry if it sounds like I’m rushing you not by any means just want a rough idea

I get it’s not a quick job haha

Cheers

Midgley

Reactions: t8ups
I have now Sent links out for payment, I will do an updated list tomo on who has paid. I am also waiting on 2 replies back as I have had to ask a question on spec.

@Maz has not replied so I'm going to take it as he is out.

Please can payments be made by the 31st Jan so I an order the housings on the 1st so they are here for Monday 6th which is when I plan to start building them.

Chrome sets will be made 1st then painted but the plan is to have all Sets finished and out the door before the 15th Feb. I have also got my brother in helping Run other things going on this GB can get some priority over the other work I have booked in.

If payment is no received by the 1st I will take that as you don't want to participate but we need 10 members, so far there have been 4 payments so only 6 left.

Thanks

Reactions: Langsam
9 payments so far guys.

only 1 left so we can get our number.

31st Midnight to all that still want in, then on the 1st I will order the housings as long as we get 10, anyone who has not paid I wont be waiting or the price will jump upto normal pricing as I don't get discount on the housings.

Ballasts will be here Thursday as I ordered them sunday, LED high beam be here tomo so will do a comparison.

Trups

Reactions: warren9022 and GeorgieS3
I would be interested in a set compatible with xenons that are already fitted to the car

These are direct replacements for factory facelift xenons so are as close to plug and play as you're going to get. The group buy closes tomorrow at midnight though so if you're serious about it get an order form over to Trups and sort the payment out.

Reactions: t8ups and Tj 0785