1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues - 21/07/18

Please accept our apologies for difficulties you may be experiencing using the site today.
    We are aware of a technical issue and are working to resolve it. There may be more brief outages; we will aim to keep disruption to a minimum, but unfortunately some is inevitable in order to resolve the issue with minimum delay.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

New guy just here to help

CreamBean Jul 1, 2018

1. CreamBean

CreamBean New Member Audi S3

Hello, new to the forum. Current employee of Undisclosed Audi Dealership. Here to chat and help with any of my knowledge.

Currently drive 2018 S3 (Staff car scheme, vehicle change every 6 months to another ā€˜Sā€™ model ).

I know a little bit about everything, but not everything of something. (ODIS, ELSA, VMS, Tuning/TD1)

45bvtc and ANDY2.0 like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. ANDY2.0

ANDY2.0 New Member

Hey welcome to the forum :)

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy . Any pics of your Staff car? :)

5. CreamBean

Good evening Sandra, I do indeed.
    Current S3 - picked up 3 days ago and the TTS I reluctantly had to hand back :(

Attached Files:

Sandra likes this.
  6. CreamBean

Thanks Andy. Link me to any threads that I may be able to help

ANDY2.0 likes this.
  7. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Both fantastic cars. :)

8. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 Black Edition quattro Supercharged

:sign welcome:

Enjoy the Forum, no doubt you'll get a few questions fired your way, you may also learn a few things from some of the members on here.

Nice cars by the way. :s3addict:

JG