New Geisha Bodykit....nice?

wraith81

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

Still looking to add a little pizazz to my bog standard 97 A3, what does everyone think of this kit? Can be found on motorspeed.com.

Too much money for too much plastic?...

I look forward to your views!

sorry that looks really really **** mate, if you dont like the way the A3 looks why did you buy one?

doesn't look right IMO - have you looked at the oettinger kits? - from memory there a little more "subtle"

Dreadful that.
If you want something a bit different that is not so pants, try the reiger kit for the a3, the front spoiler is real nice.

A company at Silverstone imports them and they are surpisingly reasonable.

here, have a free pic link!!
http://www.tuning.co.uk/rieger/

If yours is a facelift model, then this is the one to go for.

How sweet is this zender front end for the 2001+ A3s?

They come a long way since the 1980's ribbed sideskirts for mk1 golfs!!

http://www.zender-tuning.com/audi_a3_a38l_tuning_UnitedKingdom.html

Thsi is the place I was thinking of at silverstone btw, rieger are at wallsall!

But this si soooo much nicer!!

Personally wouldnt stick a kit on an A3 but reiger would get my vote if i did.

S3 styling is the best... If you have a S3 that is! :whistle2:

Jason

Thanks everyone for your recommmendations, just trying to put a little personality into my A3, and with the help of all you guys, I'm sure I can get my ride looking just the way I want.

P.S. I love the riegers! very niiice!

Cheers!

yeah i agree the rieger is a lot better, that kit makes the front end look a little square like a bus!

Dreadful. I laugh out loud when I see cars with body kits. I think I'm going to stop reading "what do you think of this body kit?" threads as I will never have anything nice to say about them.

monkeytrousers said:
Dreadful. I laugh out loud when I see cars with body kits. I think I'm going to stop reading "what do you think of this body kit?" threads as I will never have anything nice to say about them.

why so harsh? haven't ever seen a body kit i.e. front bumper or side skirts or rear bumper that you like?

Defratos said:
why so harsh? haven't ever seen a body kit i.e. front bumper or side skirts or rear bumper that you like?

Not really. It's the automobile equivalent of plastic surgery. Let them grow old gracefully I say.

I do think early model 8L A3s are looking their age now (approaching 10 years), so I kind of understand why people do it, but it's just not my thing at all.

If you have an older car, facelift head and tail lights, drop, spacers,colour coding and wheels all you need imo to transform your car.

Silver 75 IS Bang on there! i dont even like bodyworks on A3 and really i should as im 17 the year for the boy racer barry bolt on etc!

Im goign with silver on this one thats what ive done to mine, Wheels,Facelift rear facelift front and Dropping soon

J

silver75 said:
If you have an older car, facelift head and tail lights, drop, spacers,colour coding and wheels all you need imo to transform your car.

Yeah that's cool. It's the skirts, spoilers and big flares that make me chuckle.

Man that Zender front end though on the facelift cars is so subtle but agreessive..... its great!! BUT...it IS fibreglass, darned good quality stuff, but fibreglass nontheless!