New facelifted A4... B9.5 - B10

This is the last thing that people who have collected their cars after a ridiculously long wait, will want to see.

Reactions: NevMan and Hambee1234
Yeah but inevitable - with Audi, traditionally Week 22 would be the rough change over point for the next model year and the models themselves have life spans of roughly 5-6 years with a couple of face-lifts in between. The solution for us lot is to buy used/stick a personal reg plate on it and then only the absolute car-nuts will be able to figure out that it's not the latest and greatest - and one dodges the insane depreciation bullet too. Not a lot to dislike really.

Reactions: tickedon and cuke2u
My thread is dated the 10 December, plus I posted it up within the WLTP thread and in other model forums as well as it will be for the A5 as well.
Agreed it isn't what those who have waited want to hear but it was going to be on the cards anyway whenever anyone orders. But the cars will not probably be out until 2020.

This is the last thing that people who have collected their cars after a ridiculously long wait, will want to see.

The wait has been unusually long due to the WLTP debacle, but then a large number were prepared to wait due to the “good deal” which is because a new model was on the horizon.

I have often gone for a end of life model as you get cracking deals. Did that with my Sline “plus” Q5 a year before gen2

Reactions: tickedon and cuke2u
Yeah but inevitable - with Audi, traditionally Week 22 would be the rough change over point for the next model year and the models themselves have life spans of roughly 5-6 years with a couple of face-lifts in between. The solution for us lot is to buy used/stick a personal reg plate on it and then only the absolute car-nuts will be able to figure out that it's not the latest and greatest - and one dodges the insane depreciation bullet too. Not a lot to dislike really.
Also stops tea leafs from paying too much attention to your brand new car.

TX.

Reactions: tickedon and NevMan