New coil springs

WillkelsallS3

Reaction score
guys apparently I need a new NSR Suspension spring so went online and brought 2 rear ones called SACHS are these any good? Also I think my car has been lowered by the previous owner so would this give me a different ride hight to the front? Would it be best to change all four springs and how big of a job would it be
Cheers for any input

guys apparently I need a new NSR Suspension spring so went online and brought 2 rear ones called SACHS are these any good? Also I think my car has been lowered by the previous owner so would this give me a different ride hight to the front? Would it be best to change all four springs and how big of a job would it be
Cheers for any input
If your back has been lowered it will depend by how much as your front could be too so best to get the car height checked then you will see .

This is the spring I’m looking for guys but can’t seem to find a replacement one anywhere
5a829c6746cd0e35f4810d90f9e19de4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sachs are a leading German manufacturer of suspension (and other) parts. The OE shock absorbers on my Audi are Sachs and they also supply many OE BMW parts. I would have no worries with Sachs parts personally. If you hadn't already purchased Sachs for the rear, I would have suggested investigating a Bilstein B3 springs (usually competitively priced for all 4) all round - equivalent to OE height not lowered.

https://www.bilstein.com/en/product/bilstein-b3/