New car! Very happy with it but should I re-map?

Matthew_S3

Reaction score
Hi all

Thanks for reading. This is my 2nd Audi, had an A4 but upgraded to an A5. I am not good when it comes to all the modification business.

Should I remap my A5? It's a S-Line, 3.0L, TDI, Quattro, Sportback.

Any other ideas on mods etc are also welcome. Thanks a lot :anonymous:

IMG 0563

Hi Matthew, Great looking Car

The 3.0TDi's a great car to re-map. not only does it give it around 40-50 more horses, it completely changes the way it delivers it, spreading the power across the Rev range and making it drive even more smoothly.

Not sure where you are, but there is a group buy on the Revo maps for next month, or if you're local to me you could have a try in mine?

Reactions: Matthew_S3
Hi Matthew, Great looking Car

The 3.0TDi's a great car to re-map. not only does it give it around 40-50 more horses, it completely changes the way it delivers it, spreading the power across the Rev range and making it drive even more smoothly.

Not sure where you are, but there is a group buy on the Revo maps for next month, or if you're local to me you could have a try in mine?

Thanks a lot pal.
How much is a good price for a remap? Seen a lot of varying quotes!

Where abouts are you located? I'm in Warrington but work about the Manchester area.

Cheers

I'm in Rochdale, North Manchester. not too far a trek from you..

The offer price for the Revo is £312 inc vat. There are others around too around a similar price.

Yeah I've been quoted around the £300-350 mark. Any ones to stay away from or well known places to take it?

Should I stay away from the ones who do it on your drive too?

Cheers

I've always been wary of people without premises but they're not all bad.
There are plenty of good reviews on the site for lots of different suppliers but I can only speak from experience which was with Revo, which has been great.

Personally I'd always stick with a reputable brand like Revo, they have been around globally for a very long time and have spent an awful lot of money on R&D to provide the most reliable maps and will stand by them. I wouldn't want someone throwing on a map that they found somewhere on the internet. I believe APR are also very good and reputable.

Reactions: cav1
Personally I'd always stick with a reputable brand like Revo, they have been around globally for a very long time and have spent an awful lot of money on R&D to provide the most reliable maps and will stand by them. I wouldn't want someone throwing on a map that they found somewhere on the internet. I believe APR are also very good and reputable.

Very helpful, cheers pal.

Really nice spec mate, I'm from Manchester too. I've got the Shark map on my A3 as I'd heard such good reviews on their maps for the A3s but not sure about the A5s, you can never go wrong with Revo anyway

I have just purchased an Audi A5 3.0 Tdi special edition in white a few days ago, havent been online for yonks!
How do i get in on this group buy for REVO? I live in Preston, so ADS is the closest to me

Many thanks