new car pics

mac1403

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help over the years...some pics of old and new cars as promised. BTW, my Becker Cascade Pro with ipod conector and Bose adapter is for sale if anyone wants it. Pm me if interested.

audi1-1.jpg

audi1-2.jpg

audi2-1.jpg

audi3-1.jpg

audi4.jpg

very nice, also like the MAC plate did you part ex the b5?

very nice, also like the MAC plate did you part ex the b5?

Na, the B5 sold the very first person who saw it (always new it would) and yes I thought the MAC plate looked cool so after spending a fortune on the car spent more on a private plate. Its a bit cheaper when you have a new car though as they are limited as to who can have them.
Soupie, they are the new S3 wheels. Didn't like them tobegin with, but they have grown on me.....and it feels fooking quick, entirely different to the B5. The B5 even with the remap was smooth and you had to drive at it to get it to go. The S3 is a kick in the *** even when you are driving normaally from about 2500rpm

Very nice mate, lovely car. Is it me or do thoe headlights/frontend look extra aggresive in your shots? Looks 'ard!

Very nice mate, lovely car. Is it me or do thoe headlights/frontend look extra aggresive in your shots? Looks 'ard!

Must admit mate, when you look from the front its got a ****** off moody look.

It's the angle of the bonnet above the headlights, works so well! V nice colour too, great choice. You should pop some interior shots up too, bet it's a nice place to be!

It's the angle of the bonnet above the headlights, works so well! V nice colour too, great choice. You should pop some interior shots up too, bet it's a nice place to be!

Will try and get some interior pics for you guys tomorrow. Not saying the buckets are comfy, but if I coul get the car close enough to the tv I would watch from there LOL

Congrats on the new car, looks sweet!!!