Facelift New Car order -

Strangler2017

Reaction score
Last week I placed an order for a new S3 Sportback(Sline).
I have checked the Audi online order/build tracker today and when entering the order number the car shown is a black edition.
Wondering if anyone else has seen this? or am i getting a black edition without paying for it? (Unlikely i know) HA :)

I have checked the Audi online order/build tracker today and when entering the order number the car shown is a black edition.
Wondering if anyone else has seen this? or am i getting a black edition without paying for it? (Unlikely i know) HA :)
quite a common bug on the tracker i believe

Reactions: Djs3saloon and Daveotto
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. You won't be getting a black edition. It's a glitch in the system . You will get what you ordered. Enjoy th forum :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Djs3saloon
Been a problem on the system for months. It'll keep changing but don't worry mate.
Congrats on your order!

Heard a lot are coming up like that, although mine is fine thankfully.

I'd triple-check that you've ordered exactly what you think you have as you said it was an S3 and an "Sline", which are two mutually exclusive things :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Just out of interest, did you get your order number from Audi email or from the dealer?
The dealer emailed the order number direct to me? does it make a difference?

getting daily excited already!! build planned for mid September :)

My car on MyAudi kept changing from a Black Edition to a normal S3 on a daily basis, no doubt yours will change tommorow , and then will keep going back to BE .

Reactions: Strangler2017
My car on MyAudi kept changing from a Black Edition to a normal S3 on a daily basis, no doubt yours will change tommorow , and then will keep going back to BE .
If you dont mind me asking.. when did you order yours? and what date from order were you given for build?

If you dont mind me asking.. when did you order yours? and what date from order were you given for build?

Ordered it in June , build date was middle of July. Was built In 1 day , 2 days later after quality control it was on its way to the docks , and took around 2 weeks from leaving the factory to arriving at the dealership. I'm just waiting til sept 1st now to pick it up .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Strangler2017