New Car, New Problems!

Graemetee

Reaction score
I've finally had a chance to get used to my A4 but I've noticed a couple of problems which I never noticed when I first bought the car.

Firstly, the climate control seems to have a mind of it's own! It seems to blow warm pretty much all the time whether running in auto mode or normal mode. If I set the temperature to 'Lo' the air-con works and it's freezing cold, otherwise it's always somewhere between fairly warm and red hot.
I've also noticed that I seem to get far more air out of the centre vent on the drivers side than the passenger side.
I'm guessing that the problems are down to the motors or flaps in the heater unit. What's the best way to sort it out?

Secondly, the ESP light comes on now and again. Today it came on while I was stationary in traffic with my foot on the brake.
When I checked on VCDS a couple of days ago it had a stored fault code for the stop light switch. I plan on changing the switch but I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a workshop manual for the car?
I also had a stored code for the clutch switch so I may change that at the same time.

The car is a 2.0TFSi Avant S-Line if that makes any difference!

for workshop manual search for elsawin on the auction site!

Reactions: Graemetee