New car / existing car advice...

Quick question does anyone know if l can add an option once the build week has been confirmed.....l would like to but as l remember back its not doable

I was able to (for an A3 ordered direct through an Audi dealer). With a confirmed build date in Jan ‘21, I changed the paint colour in mid November. The only impact was that it pushed the build week back a bit.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
I was in a similar position to yourself and Short listed 2 cars one was too expensive Porsche Boxster 718 once you started adding options...so went and ordered a TTS and l am very content with my decision even though l really like my current car a lot ....drivethedeal have £4500 discount on existing new S3 saloon stock all are launch edition with Matrix headlights,19s etc etc

Congrats on the new purchase @jassyo06. The TT is such a good looking car, and will make a nice change to having had two S3’s. I also see Audi have reduced the PCP APR rates which should make it a bit sweeter for you!

Glad to read your mum is home and doing well. :thumbs up:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
Congrats on the new purchase @jassyo06. The TT is such a good looking car, and will make a nice change to having had two S3’s. I also see Audi have reduced the PCP APR rates which should make it a bit sweeter for you!

Is it down to 5.9 % APR ?

He probably would paint them WHITE......lol
There you go again dissing the white. Jeez! I don't know:haudrauf:

White calipers???/ Hmmmm!
200.gif

Reactions: Jcbmally, BarryG79 and Jassyo06
I don't know how Audi get away with it when BMW can do it at 2.9 . Good old Audi eh with there rip off APR
People have started leaving Audi .The drop in Apr rates proves they are concerned. Maybe further drops in Apr to come?

Reactions: Jcbmally and Mr Freeze
People have started leaving Audi .The drop in Apr rates proves they are concerned. Maybe further drops in Apr to come?

I hope so as APR rate will play a big part in my next car purchase . Sick of getting my pants pulled down :rage:

Reactions: Jcbmally and pburv

I don't know if the lower apr will play a role in my finance deal l have'nt signed the finance agreement yet! But as is always the case they give you something in one hand and take it away with the other....ie drop the interest rate then decrease the discount l got a very good discount off the TT over £10k ...its now dropped by £700 apr is still at 6-4% on the drive the deal site they should update them soon

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

There are some new laws coming in regarding finance rates on car buying, they essentially will have to offer their best rate upfront meaning no negotiation anymore. Something to do with fairness, stopping dealerships selling the same product at different rates to different people, they also have to now disclose how much commission they are paid on selling you the finance package.

Leaving or keeping them for longer! A lad in work has a diesel A4 with 150,000 on the clock, had it 2 years and it's cost him £500 in repairs above and beyond normal servicing/mot etc.

But as is always the case they give you something in one hand and take it away with the other....ie drop the interest rate then decrease the discount
Fully agree :)

On a side note I heard an advert on the radio today for a used Merc A class, forget the full details but the monthly was about £150, started off at £11,000 and final payment of £5000 after 60 months!!!

Reactions: pburv
Audi must be seeing a drop, I had 3 Audi's in a row and changed because of their lack of deals and unnecessarily high Apr rates.

A couple of friends who were avid Audi owners, have done the same recently for the same reasons.

The simple fact is there are equally good cars out there for less money.

Reactions: pburv and Jcbmally