New car delivered........not a happy bunny!

Great looking A3 by the way - even on the back of a truck. Daytona Grey and those wheels...I thought it was an S3!

Is that the latest A4?

Yeah I thought the same mate!

As for the A4. ..........oh dear!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
Cheers for the comments guys, the A4 is massive.

It's as big as a gen 1 A8 and although very easy to drive is a total snooze fest. There's some tech I like but the led lights around and down the door card are a bit much. Bloated is a good word for these now hence why I went for the A3 Saloon debadged, 80% of people who have seen it ask if it's an A4!

Reactions: Simon L

It's as big as a gen 1 A8 and although very easy to drive is a total snooze fest. There's some tech I like but the led lights around and down the door card are a bit much. Bloated is a good word for these now hence why I went for the A3 Saloon debadged, 80% of people who have seen it ask if it's an A4!

I guess cars are getting fatter to accommodate their owners........:whistle2:

Present company accepted of course ;)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Ignition1

Yeah my mates's A4 is huge. Felt like an A6.

You've come up well with your A3 though - really liking the Daytona Grey and those wheels. The real test is if it looks good in crap weather - and it does look good. Almost looks like matte paint??

As for that A4 in that trim and colour, it'll cure insomnia.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
A3 saloon just looks more special than the sport/hatch variants . There's a white one with those wheels near me , I also thought it was an S3 , it sticks out in the car park amongst all the other cars ..

That Daytona looks awesome !

Reactions: WarwickL
Cheers for the comments I am feeling the love for the Saloon, just need to get it back all sorted, as Bainie says if it looks good in January the fleck will pop in June.

I only weigh 10st so I look I am driving my dad's car when I'm in the A4!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Cheers for the comments I am feeling the love for the Saloon, just need to get it back all sorted, as Bainie says if it looks good in January the fleck will pop in June.

I only weigh 10st so I look I am driving my dad's car when I'm in the A4!

.......don't tell em yer weight ***!!

I tried that a few weeks back.........................felt like I'd just confessed to being HIV!! lol (poor ol Charlie)

Reactions: daytonamart
The leather is probably where the cow was kicked up the **** by the farmer. :haha:

Reactions: Ignition1 and Simon L
Okay, so the car came back yesterday and the rear seats are fine, no marks at all. the front bolster on the drivers side is now only creased with the natural creasing you would get from leather but is quite shiny.

Audi said they had got a brand new seat in but I think they may have swapped this seat for one from a showroom car. The right bolster appears a lot shinier than the left one on the drivers seat.

Do I continue this pursuit of perfection or just get my Gliptone out and give it a clean up? I am losing the will to live at the moment.

Mart.

Good to hear that they have got your car back fairly quickly.

I'd be inclined to use a leather cleaner/conditioner as you suggest to both bolsters of the seat. The bolster and base cover is a single stitched cover assembly so they can't have replaced just the one bolster - maybe they've had a heat gun on it or something to make it look it's absolute best. If it doesn't improve then there's do harm done trying you can always get back in touch with the dealer.

Reactions: Simon L and daytonamart
I agree with Rob.

If it was me I'd just want to get in the car and drive it all the time.

Unless you really like that A4 courtesy car...

Fair play chaps, The A4 was dull, dull, dull, but did have progressive indicators which were cool!

probably need to draw a line under this now and move on to enjoying it.

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68