1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New car cover and GAP?

Astraeus Sep 14, 2017

  1. Astraeus

    Astraeus New Member

    If my car insurance policy has new car cover for the first twelve months, am I right in thinking that it would be doubling up to also have GAP in the first twelve months? Should I just rely on my comprehensive insurance for year 1 and then take out GAP thereafter.

    Car is on PCP.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. Avatar

    Google AdSense Advertisement

  3. ChrisKnottIns

    ChrisKnottIns Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

    You might find that, to secure the invoice value for the full term, you have to take cover within 90 days of car purchase. So, if your car insurance provides replacement car cover for the first 12 months, you need to have the cover to secure the value for years 2, 3,... etc.

    Check with both products' providers before going ahead.
    Astraeus likes this.

Share This Page