New Car Collection Checklist

DohNut

Reaction score
My car has just ticked over to Order Status 60 (delivery to dealer) - V exciting!

So in anticipation of my impending collection is anyone aware of a checklist of things to err... check?

Thanks

All documents are signed

Ensure car isn't cleaned - (I get my vehicles professionally detailed) If you don't mind, let them clean it for your collection!

Ask for full Tank of Fuel (Some dealers don't do this, but worth asking)

Do a full check around the car, sills, wheels, tyres, panels, glass, interior, etc. Ensure the car has your selected options also

Audi Connect - Try and get it setup with the Dealer if possible

Here's some more:

http://www.jthughes.co.uk/Blog/View...you-drive-your-new-car-from-the-showroom/2963

Check your finance documents carefully that all the deposits and finance rates are correct.
They made a small error with mine when converting from PX to cash deposit.

I was surprised at the very little paperwork I received at handover just 3 bits.

2 keys! One key should come with a plastic tag with code for the MMI activation.

You can be cheeky and ask for the leads to connect iphone or android to MMI, they dont have the latest android connector.

Enjoy your new car!!

Reactions: SRB93
You can be cheeky and ask for the leads to connect iphone or android to MMI, they dont have the latest android connector.

I was offered this (didn't have to ask), but same issue, the "Android" connector was micro USB. Almost everything I own is USB-C!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

D545587B 7F3F 4C98 9702 1ABCC64B6784
Check inside the front cover of your owners manual to ensure the Vehicle Identification Data sticker (as above) has been inserted. This gives you all you need to know about your new car.

Check your finance documents carefully that all the deposits and finance rates are correct.
They made a small error with mine when converting from PX to cash deposit.

I was surprised at the very little paperwork I received at handover just 3 bits.

2 keys! One key should come with a plastic tag with code for the MMI activation.

Enjoy your new car!!
Hi Simon

Can you elaborate on the error? I have agreed a PX but may well change to cash deposit.

Thanks