New car "62" plate delivery

Fair enough, they have like 160 cars going out from Aberdeen this weekend so I'm sure they'll have a few spare lying about. ;)

only the BE avant comes with tinted windows, sucha shame really as i think tinted rears add a little bit of class to it.

Yes I think it's because with the black headlining it's quite dark in there already! Looks good though ;0)

Thanks for all the positives guys! Also seen that there are already deep scratches on the door sill where someone has hit it with a boot or something so will bring that up too. There are more than one and you can easily catch them with your nail so it's too deep for a detail I think... :(

Gorgeous looking car Dan.

Ours is sitting down at Harrogate waiting for us to collect tomorrow..

d298562db065ce8381b751471648df8e.jpg

e7410cb91dd40637f627b825bdcab8e5.jpg

Gorgeous looking car Dan.

Ours is sitting down at Harrogate waiting for us to collect tomorrow..

d298562db065ce8381b751471648df8e.jpg

e7410cb91dd40637f627b825bdcab8e5.jpg

these are growing on me, hopefully this one will stick around a bit andrew :laugh:

these are growing on me, hopefully this one will stick around a bit andrew :laugh:

Im not saying a word Tom..

But it has everything I would want, moreso the pano roof so it shoud last a while lol

Thanks for all the positives guys! Also seen that there are already deep scratches on the door sill where someone has hit it with a boot or something so will bring that up too. There are more than one and you can easily catch them with your nail so it's too deep for a detail I think... :(

Do you have some pics?

It's so disappointing that new cars can be delivered this way. Takes much of the enjoyment out, especially after having to wait several months.

Yeah she was very surprised!

The thing is that the Audi glass is actually tinted rather than it being a film so don't know what they're gonna do!

Will be picking up my AMI cable tomorrow for sure though. ;)

What colour ami cable did you end up with? I have a black cable with a blue grommet but I've heard that the 2012 models are meant to have a cable with a red grommet which allows for iPod album artwork and videos to be shown on the screen,

Well the scratches were actually polished out there and then, didn't think they would be able to but they're actually completely sorted! :) Very impressed.

Got the blue cable but even asked about it at the time so if it's supposed to be a red one then let me know and I'll be going back!

That's good going did they not take your pic for their Facebook page.

Well the scratches were actually polished out there and then, didn't think they would be able to but they're actually completely sorted! :) Very impressed.

Got the blue cable but even asked about it at the time so if it's supposed to be a red one then let me know and I'll be going back!

Popped in today and they're letting me know next week so I'll pass on an updates.

I hope you give them some **** for messin you about?

Jens Java S3 Warren, I'm keeping an eye out for a cheap TTRS as they are amazing cars

Last edited:
Some great looking motors in here... Would be nice to see some more though ;)

Fixed. Your links for you - you need to use [/img] at the end of your link...

img8684p.jpg

img8683ow.jpg

img8683ow.jpg

Thanks. It all went a bit wrong. It didn't help as it didn't show my post up until it had been aproved as it was my first post!