New Camera - New Pictures..........

JimGreen

Reaction score
Well, after years without a decent camera and using my IPhone for pics, I decided to splash out and buy myself a Nikon P530 (Doesn't mean anything to me either..... LOL), but basically its an easy to use camera which is just what I was after.

So I took my freshly polished S4 to a local spot and took my first photo's. Bearing in mind I know very little about photography I can only guess that the results are due to the camera and not me.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmyb592, THQuattro, Neilldh and 3 others
:salute:That's a seriously nice looking motor:applaus:,some great pictures too!!

Genuine BBS CH 8.5 x 19's......... I think they match the car really well and from the same era and the off-set is perfect with no bump steer our fouling issues.

Love the pics. Have fun with the new camera. :) x

Hi, i will get you a link. The current link not working so i will get one organised and send you it. :) x

Yes got it thanks very much, I just do my know which one to buy lol
I personally a big fan of the etched stickers. If you have tinted windows, the external are better. :) x

Reactions: antowens
Looking good, was thinking it had spacers at first as it fills the arches really well but I'm guessing it's got meaty tyres (like an S4 should).

Dieseljake : No Spacers - BBS CH 8.5x19 ET35 wheels with 235/35/19 tyres all sat on H&R Sports Springs.

Weird that's the exact same setup as me but mine looked much further within the arch before spacers... then again I only went for 10mm front and 15mm rear so I guess it isn't crazily different.

With the Decat Down Pipes and the Milltek Non Resonated System, the car now matches the registration.

Reactions: ruffrida