new blades

BASS 666

BMW aye right dead on..
Reaction score
iphone084.jpg
iphone086.jpg
put my new blades on today even tho i have skirts. some people on here think its too much and some think it looks well from what i have read. what do you think ????
iphone085.jpg

Hey Bass 666,

I think they look sweet mate, i've just got some skirts but they have no jack point covers have you any idea where to get them as a friend is interested in mine.

Jay

sorry mate i dont. i think it would be difficult to get them on there own.

Looks very nice, good job. Whats the height like with the eibachs?

Have you got a complete pictures of the car, say from the front 3/4 view of the car with the blades and skirts together?

no pics of the car with skirts and blades yet but heres the front.
DSC_0011.jpg

Lol, and any where I can actually see the skirts and blades together......?!

Sorry I'm obviously not explaining myself very well! I was hoping to see a view of the complete car showing the skirts/blades from a front (or rear) three quarter view, so that I can see them in their entirety in relation to the whole car, and not just in isolation. I hope that makes sense.

and you find it hard to read mine a james hehehehe i must be rubing off on you lol although i new what you meant

right i get you now james. duh. i need my tablets now ......

Side looks too busy IMO. You cant see the effect of what the blades give off (if that makes sense) BUT thats just my opinion, its what your happy with at the end of the day.
Did you buy it with that front bumper on???

no mate i bought the car standard and i have spent about 4 and half 5 grand on it.

Put "Brembo caliper cover" into ebay, if you really want to....