New balance shaft fitted. (New problem)

Pro-cookie

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I had a new balance shaft and drive pin fitted and a new turbo to the BRD.
got the car back and the garage gave me a bolt which he said they found in the oil pan.
No bolts missing from the pump or anything else within the pan area. Have had it about a week now and I’m convinced the car vibrates through the gearbox. Can’t feel it anywhere else until I excelerate hard. My wife can’t feel it or notices it at all so now I’m wondering if it’s just me lol. What do you guys think it could be? Is it possible for a flywheel bolt to enter the oil pan? This would cause the vibration surly if a bolt was missing.

Vibration can be caused by wrong position of the ballance shaft.flywheel bolt can not entry in oil pan.

Inviato dal mio SM-G980F utilizzando Tapatalk

Engine mounts.
Feel really rough when excelerating then eases off when you take the revs off.

Might be able to narrow it down more if you know the size and type of bolt, or at least eliminate some

Reactions: Charlie Farley
It’s had a new balance shaft and drive pin on the oil pump. As well as a new turbo.
I would say the bolt they found in the sump looks like a torxs bolt and I’d say a 6mm. It was snapped so couldn’t tell you the length.
The garage have got the car back on Monday to diagnose the problem.