New B8 Owner in Fife

MuPPeT_ON_TouR

Reaction score
Hello,

I am the proud owner on a Meteor Grey A4 S-line in fife.

I say proud but ****** hell Audi did you have to make every toy an optional extra on a high spec car!

Too many mods to do! Great for me, bad for my wife.

Reactions: xpoweruk
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum :) x

Thank you for the welcomes.

First mods are coming fast. Can anybody point me in the direction of an MMI 2G guru?

The car only has a 6 CD changer and Sat Nav. I really need to improve the music options on the car.

:sign welcome:
Nice motor you have there, enjoy the forum, have a look at A4 b8 Modification Thread, and have your wallet at the ready,
JG

I kid you not my wallet has done a runner with my cards, the wife told me this and she wouldn't lie to me.

Reactions: Jake 61, Sandra, Brennan and 1 other person
Welcome, 1) Always have "another" card that the wife doesn't know about, 2) Always knock at least 20% off the cost of what you have bought, and 3) Don't get found out....!

Very nice car, I like that.
:yes:

Reactions: Sandra
It's too late for me.. I have one of those high maintenance wives that know about those tricks.

You would have thought I would have learned this lesson and stayed away from a high maint car.

Just found out my headlight washers stick out after use so need to take the bumper off.... And I told the wife the Audi will need much less attention than the Ford Mondeo ST that had 240k miles on it when I sold it on.

You guys making me laugh ,:) x

Reactions: Jake 61
It's too late for me.. I have one of those high maintenance wives that know about those tricks.

You would have thought I would have learned this lesson and stayed away from a high maint car.

Just found out my headlight washers stick out after use so need to take the bumper off.... And I told the wife the Audi will need much less attention than the Ford Mondeo ST that had 240k miles on it when I sold it on.

Yes, and I told my one that a 3.2 wouldn't cost that much more to run than a TDi.

Winging it isn't just a term attached to paragliding.....!

:salute:

Excellent choice, you can't beat the silky smooth 3 litre V6 diesel, much more refined than the 2 litre 4 pots. Enjoy, as for wives, I find that the least said to them the better. I don't get involved in decisions about shoes and handbags so she doesn't interfere with my car choices, a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Reactions: RS5 JON and Sandra
Excellent choice, you can't beat the silky smooth 3 litre V6 diesel, much more refined than the 2 litre 4 pots. Enjoy, as for wives, I find that the least said to them the better. I don't get involved in decisions about shoes and handbags so she doesn't interfere with my car choices, a mutually beneficial arrangement.
Well that's my tea all over the place after reading that. lol. :) x

I find it impossible to win with mine.. The kids are away for the week so my friend made a remark and told me to enjoy sitting in front of the tele in silence with her tonight.

I found this to be accurate and funny that he to knows this is how husband and wife who have been married for a while are when the kids go away.

Stupidly I lived up to my name and passed on his remarks to my wife....

I'm now being dragged off to the pub with her just so she can make a point to said friend... Why sitting in silence in a pub is any better I don't know.