New B7 S-Line Owner

bree9482

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just recently bought a 2004 B7 2.0 TFSI S-Line...

Few little niggles with the car, first off the temp gauge will not hold still, so im assuming the CTS..?
Can anyone shed some light on its location on this engine..?

Second, im missing a lower grill peice, nearside, the fog light is still there just the plastic piece to the side of it, does anyone know the part number..?

Great to be back in an Audi

Thanks
Brendan

Welcome. I'm a fairly new B7 owner as well, they are great. My wife had that engine in her Jetta (which was sold to make way for the Audi). It's a live one for sure – it never failed to catch me out with just how quickly it would take off once the turbos had spooled up.

Hi Phil,

ive been on here in the past, albeit with an 8L A3...

Yeah picked it up yesterday, will map it eventually but rather get all the little niggles sorted first..

Cheers

@bree9482 try our part request system for part number and price.

Reactions: bree9482
Change the thermostat and the CTS, will more than likely be the thermostat but may as well do the CTS at the same time.

Make sure you buy genuine, use Mike off the parts data base in here.

I'm pretty handy with the spanners mate and didn't want to do the thermostat, ended up letting my mechanic mate do it and he said it was a **** to do.

Make sure you buy genuine, use Mike off the parts data base in here.

I'm pretty handy with the spanners mate and didn't want to do the thermostat, ended up letting my mechanic mate do it and he said it was a **** to do.

Sound like a plan lol, thanks for the info...!

Gong to order parts later this week

Cheers