New B/E Alloys.

Matt99

Reaction score
If there is anyone on here that lives in and around Doncaster, you may not the area im talking about. Been through a place called Carcraft of Adwick, and in this area there is what i would call some sort of Stogeage park full of Car Transporters obviously waiting to be delivered. There are numerous makes and models but today i happened to see 2 full of Audis/VW's... to cut this long story short, i decided to pull up and have a nosey.. I noticed a few B/Editions, but with different Alloys.. they were 5 spoke, Black (Gloss finish) but with some Silver... i know that sounds vague, but they were on all the B/Editions and i just wondered if there was a change that no one knew about.

black-edition_01.png

like that? These ones have been out for a while now.

black-edition_01.png

like that? These ones have been out for a while now.

No, not these... the spokes are wider.. and as i said, black gloss finish and silver in the middle of each spoke.... i knew i shouldve took a pic but didnt want to get lifted for loitering.... lol

As above, sounds like the standard Black Edition alloys to me but there is also a optional 18" alloy that replaced the split rims....

Yes, these were what were fitted to atleast 5 of them... Are they Replica's... if so why would people order them on new cars....

Maybe they arent then!

The black Audi centers look like the ones you get with reps, originals always seem to have grey centers these days.

Nope! Fitted on brand new straight off the transporter A3 and A4 models at my local dealers.

19" Hollow Spoke Gloss Black Alloys to be precise

I didnt think i was seeing things..... are these what all new A3/A4 B/Editions are having then???

I hope not!! Mine is due at the dealers this week so will find out shortly.

I hope not!! Mine is due at the dealers this week so will find out shortly.

Likewise... mines on a boat now.... but having said that, they looked will with the IBIS white... i also noted the front splitters were black aswell....

Just had the confirmation email with my new reg so car must be at dealers - do i go and look or wait?

Just had the confirmation email with my new reg so car must be at dealers - do i go and look or wait?

What ya waiting for... go check out these new Alloys and report back... :)

I didnt think i was seeing things..... are these what all new A3/A4 B/Editions are having then???

By all accounts these are a fitment on a new special edition, can't remember what it's called though, dynamic or something similar. BEs will continue to have 5 spoke "rotors"