Got this of the Polish web site using that part number:
"The new Audi car log recorder.
With the choice of Standard, Racing or Park mode, you almost always know what's going on with your vehicle - even if your attention is elsewhere.
User-specific configuration is done using the appropriate application.
When the vehicle is parked, the camera system works for several days thanks to the integrated radar technology and the sleep function. Compared to the previous model, Universal Motion Recorder 2.0 offers better video quality thanks to higher resolution, improved night vision function and twice the recording capacity.
Much improved resolution
- Higher video bitrate, better visibility of license plates at higher speed
- High dynamic range, more realistic colors, especially in very dark or bright environments
- Best-in-class Sony image sensor
- Latest processor supporting 2 x QHD resolution (2,560 + 1,440 pixels) at 30 frames per second
- 60 frames per second recording mode in Race Mode
Much improved night vision thanks to the illuminated image sensor
Faster communication and data download thanks to WiFi 5 GHz UTR 2.0.
More stable Wi-Fi connection.
Seamless application integration no difference in UTR application for version UTR 1.0 and the new version 2.0"