New Audi showroom in Suffolk

SPARTAN91

RED FIVE STANDING BY
Regional Rep
Reaction score
The Audi dealership in Ipswich will open it's new showroom on the 5th December 2016

Can you guys give me a few dates in January for going to this dealership. I will be speaking with Mark tomorrow or Wednesday to arrange something.

The Audi dealership in Ipswich will open it's new showroom on the 5th December 2016

Where abouts in ipy is it? I'm that way a lot for work but normally too busy to pay attention to what dealerships are where.

Where abouts in ipy is it? I'm that way a lot for work but normally too busy to pay attention to what dealerships are where.
Address
2 Bath Street
Ipswich
Suffolk
IP2 8SG

Reactions: Ben85
The new showroom is at Crane Boulevard,Futura Park,IP3 9SQ

Reactions: Sandra and Ben85
Sounds good for us :)

Reactions: SPARTAN91 and Sandra
Thumbs up from me thanks :sign yum:. Will be nice to see what they have in there dedicated Audi sport area

Update on this. There will be a meet on 15th January. So far we have 2 master techs available for the tour of the workshop they will have at least 2 rs vehicles up on the ramps for you all to see. There will be cars available to drive. These will be decided on Thursday this week. I will put a thread up on Thursday with all the relevant details.

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Thank you for the update .fingers crossed it will be a great day

Reactions: Sandra
Once I have my shifts through will see if I can make it. Fingers crossed

Reactions: Sandra