new audi s4 avant 2014

carl barnes

Reaction score
hi all i have just got a audi s4 avant i would like to know whats the best lowering springs to get. its got 19" alloys on it.

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Our site sponsors can advise on lowering the car. Enjoy the forum :)
@DPM

Reactions: DPM
Hi Carl

Just being nosey but where did you buy the car from?

I have just reluctantly had to change my S4 Avant for a new Q7 with now having 3 children and I had a set of Eibach lowering springs on it that I had to take off because they couldn't sell the car as Audi approved. The car went in Thursday and funnily enough the buyer they already had lined up was called Carl.

With regards to the Eibachs - they lower the car 20mm and the car felt more planted round bends. Ride wise they were better when the car was in dynamic

Thanks
Rich

Hi Carl

Just being nosey but where did you buy the car from?

I have just reluctantly had to change my S4 Avant for a new Q7 with now having 3 children and I had a set of Eibach lowering springs on it that I had to take off because they couldn't sell the car as Audi approved. The car went in Thursday and funnily enough the buyer they already had lined up was called Carl.

With regards to the Eibachs - they lower the car 20mm and the car felt more planted round bends. Ride wise they were better when the car was in dynamic

Thanks
Rich

Hi rich yes I have just got your old car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: V6_Man
Hi rich yes I have just got your old car. Could you give me a ring please to discuss please. 07970886447

Just an FYI

Would advise not adding your personnel mobile number to public forum!!

Perhaps an admin can remove it???

Reactions: Sandra
Great speaking to you Carl. I have sent you a PM with the stuff I had on the car.

JRock247 - I have notified him about the number

Cheers

Reactions: Sandra