New Audi S3 Sportback on order!

Munkfish

Reaction score
Finally decided to take the plunge with a new Audi S3 Sportback. Currently have a MY14 A6 2.0 TDI Avant and fancied something much more fun. I've chosen the following:

S3 Sportback, Daytona Grey with Black Leather

• PCG Adaptive cruise control
  • 3S1 Aluminium roof rails
  • 9VD Audi sound system
  • WBI Comfort package
  • 6XE Door mirrors – electrically adjustable, folding and heated
  • 7P1 Electrically adjustable lumbar support
  • UH2 Hold assist
  • QQ4 Interior lighting package
  • PX7 LED headlights
  • 7X2 Parking system plus, front and rear
  • WB4 Technology package with Mobile telephone preparation - High with Audi Connect

Any thoughts on the specification? Anything I really should add / adjust? Hopefully looking at BW11, so should be here end of March.

Thanks,

Munkfish

Reactions: Brasso
  • 7HE Extended mono.pur interior finish.

Sorry, couldn't resist :p

Reactions: Munkfish
Welcome to the forum !!!

Spec looks good - maybe High Beam Assist not something you can demo easy but well worth the £100 asking price IMO have it on my current car and it works well so added it to my S3 build without hesitation.

Reactions: Munkfish and Brasso
Hi Munkfish welcome to the forum. Looks a great spec to me, boy are you going to notice a huge difference from your TDi

Welcome to the forum !!!

Spec looks good - maybe High Beam Assist not something you can demo easy but well worth the £100 asking price IMO have it on my current car and it works well so added it to my S3 build without hesitation.
Definitely agree!! High Beam Assist all the way.

Thanks all. Took one for a test drive last weekend and absolutely loved it. Looks like High Beam Assist is something to add, especially at the small extra cost.

I would highly recommend the Bang and Olufsen sound system, its brilliant, but depends how much of a music man you are. Nice spec though. LED headlights are a winner!

Scotty2011 - thanks. I test drove the Audi basic system and found it fine, so felt the upgraded would be more than good enough (and save the cash on the B&O). I'm sure I'll spend my time with it off listening to the engine anyway... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty2011
Nice choice, they weren't available when I ordered mine, but 19" wheels would have been a thought, but maybe not on your roads ?

MFL - thanks. I don't really get that excited about wheels TBH, and found the stock ones looked more than good enough. I'm much happier with lower cost / tires / comfort! The roads around here are terrible (and coming from an A6 with SE spec which floated) I need all the comfort I can get...

MFL - thanks. I don't really get that excited about wheels TBH, and found the stock ones looked more than good enough. I'm much happier with lower cost / tires / comfort! The roads around here are terrible (and coming from an A6 with SE spec which floated) I need all the comfort I can get...
Say no more ,:cool: remember to post pics when you get delivery.

Will do! It's nice to find such an active forum!

Nice choice of car coming from an A6 tdi. Welcome to the forum and welcome to the world of S3 fun!!

Thanks all. Just managed to sneak in High Beam Assist... Mono.pur was an ask too far!