New Audi RS3 is Born Advert - What do you think?

Do you like the New Audi RS3 advert?

• Love it

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Not bothered

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Audi have launched a new advert for the New 8V RS3. The advert has been met with a very mixed response so far. Some like it and others really seem to dislike it... What do you think?

Like it or hate it I'm sure there are going to be more comments about this advert over the next few weeks

Ive gone for not bothered at the mo as I think 'Love it' is a bit much....very clever advert and it sounds great!!

RS3 born out of the R8? Mmmmmm ... :think:

Bit of a stretch in both senses of the meaning :3sadwalk:

As long as both mother and child are ok, I'm fine with the advert, strange as it is...!

:sign omg:

Reactions: Sandra, Brennan and Blackwhite
I think it's brilliant, in fact ingenuous marketing from Audi's advertising team. It is very strange but very well done, and sounds awesome.

Reactions: Jake 61
This is an incredibly clever advert. I love the fact after the birth is over the first statistic that is shown is the weight - very clever little touch!

Think Audi got a bit of inspiration from Mercedes!

Hi,

Lovely graphic engineering, don't think we'll see the ad' on the telly again, a classic example of a "Ratner" how to trash the R8 a brand in a moment.

Stay with me on this one and apologies for being a tad misogynistic, the post "birthing advert" R8 is now motherly and feminine, probably not the phrases Audi or there marketing people ever thought an R8 would be linked with.

Are R8 owners ready for the inevitable "When's it due mate?"

Will the R8 options list now include a vajazzle, or even a Brazilian styling option.

A car that's completely unpredictable once a month - exciting, I was going to mention white rope but decided against it.

Luckily I'm in touch with my feminine side so the R8 still appeals

Cheers