New Audi owner...

A3 MATTY

Reaction score
Hi all.i,m a new audi owner and loving it.been on th site a few times for inspiration for my car so i just thaught i would put up a thread of my audi and the things it had done to it.

First of all my a3 isnt a turbo its a 20v 1.8 non turbo as I'm currently learning to drive and insurance would be massive.. the car is in pretty good nick for the year and millage of it.. so far I've corrected a few wrongs with the car that the last owner had done.. the colour of the car is yellow lol.... like to stand out lol... so its pretty standard but its got DRL headlights at the front with matching rear clusters and depo side repearters.. all black items.. its got genuine audi tt sport alloys on with 225/40/18 yokohama tyres on which I have a receipt of £625.00 for. Its got a hidious front aftermarket bumper on which is getting swapped asap with a fk debadged grill on atm.

Performance wise i fitted a cobra back box (came with the car) and also i have fitted a pipercross induction kit but managed to modify the original airbox to fit it into which I'm happy about with matching cold air feed to airbox... I'll upload some pictures when i have given her a good wash and wax nd inside valet.... its filthy atm lol.... I'm going to upgrade a few parts soon when they arrive then keep the work coming in... also pictures to follow shortly... thanks... comments welcome...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site mate! Hope to see pics soon and god luck with the driving.
Safe Motoring