New Audi owner (soon)

Hinchy31

Reaction score
Hi all,
Soon to be an Audi Owner, ordered an A6 Ultra Black edition S Tronic which is coming on the new registration in September.
There seems to be some really good deals out there at the moment, Ive got this on a PCH
Moving from a SMAX Titanium X sport which although has served a purpose for a family of 5, I feel as though I have just hot 40 that I wanted something a bit more up market.

Now I do have 3 children, who are all out of booster seats however its not that often that all 5 of us are in the car together. Is the middle back seat adequate for a small one over short journeys? I'm hoping so.

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure you cant wait to get the new car. Hope you enjoy the forum till it arrives. :)

Mine is very comfortable with 4 adults - all average build, the center seat is quite small with the raised tunnel and the climate control zone is a bit constricting. But if you have small ones of various sizes I think you should be ok. You will love the car - nice spec.

Reactions: Andykb675
Yeah, it's fine for adults for short to medium journeys, even on longer journeys it's decent...... Although I do try and keep them to a minimum, as I do have a few mates that often become total music snobs lol!

kids will be more than catered for esp if no child seats boosters involved.

Hope the wait goes quickly!