New Audi boost pod / gauge on eBay oem in dash clocks!!!

s33nyboy12

Reaction score
Item number: 320920159287

Look on eBay at this item.....

Tell me your thoughts as like tuffty I have OCD for oem and this fits that!

Cheers, Sean

I am wowed! But want to ring to see if it's what I actually think it is? Might sound stupid but it's exactly what I'm after if it is.....

And a great place to have a boost gauge !

Very nice, deffinately going to be watching this. Fitting could be a little difficult though. Any more information?

At lest the Liquid uses existing sensors.... this one as nice as it is will get expensive quick with less functionality

<tuffty/>

Yeh so if I got this right, it's an LCD that needs a separate source for each option? Where as liquid gauge, bang it in obd2 jobs a good un! ...........?

Sounds like it, but if you look at the boost sensor option it looks as though you have to plumb it in just like plumbing in a boost guage. Where as the liquid guage is relying on the boost sensor in the ecu and the map sensor to give a reading, in theory the LCD one should give a more accurate reading. Looks better than a liquid guage in the vent or boost guage in theb pillar too.

Liquid is far better value for money. Have you guys not seen the other option thats available! Instead of using the clock for the display etc you can buy a plug device that uses the trip computer screen to display boost, oil, intake temp etc, cost around the same as the liquid but you dont need to buy all the above extra sensors so would be a better option, forgot what the name is of said device though. It was posted on here again a month or two ago.

Another interesting option....... I didn't see that one butsounds good. Will search back thru threads.

Liquid is far better value for money. Have you guys not seen the other option thats available! Instead of using the clock for the display etc you can buy a plug device that uses the trip computer screen to display boost, oil, intake temp etc, cost around the same as the liquid but you dont need to buy all the above extra sensors so would be a better option, forgot what the name is of said device though. It was posted on here again a month or two ago.

didnt see this...point us to it if possible

Is it just me that thinks it looks awful? :/ lol yeah it looks OEM, but it looks like Japanese car interior OEM... Very tacky IMO

I picked up my new (to me!) 2002 S3 yesterday, and I ****** love it already!! Im looking at getting a boost gauge sorted out and thanks to tufty, Ive started looking at the liquid gauages. These Zada ones look brilliant though. But I agree, once you start adding features, they get very pricey. Still undecided... :p