New Audi A7 - Reviews?

Really nice car. I got the 55 instead of the 50 because of the doubts around diesel policy.
Awesome car and very smooth and quiet.
Can’t quite workout if it has turbo or is supercharged. I can hear a faint whine like a supercharger when I put my foot down...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the faint whine is the 48V battery as this is a mild hybrid. It's a lovely car with loads of kit!

Hey guys.

Does anyone have the new A7 in 50 TDI form?

If so, what is your review of the 3.0 v6? More generally, what are the dual screens like to use whilst driving?
Great car all round. Engine is very quick when turbos spooled up. Slight delay when you press on the gas. Thinking of a re-map. Dual screens are great. A real head-turner. Plenty of admiring looks. Go for it!

Great car all round. Engine is very quick when turbos spooled up. Slight delay when you press on the gas. Thinking of a re-map. Dual screens are great. A real head-turner. Plenty of admiring looks. Go for it!

In the end i decided against it due to the situation with my current A4. Didnt do any favours tbh so I just went and bought a 640d GC to keep me going till the end of the year tbh.

We have site sponsor in Falkirk who is mrc approved.

Had my new A7 55 TFSI now for 4 weeks. Loving it. (Previous car was a 2013 A7 3.0 TDI 245ps quattro.)
No rattles or squeaks with new car (so far!). Only thing that does not appear to be functioning is the wireless charging mat.
Like Sheroo has already said, car is amazingly quick, especially if you nudge gear selector to sports mode, and use the paddles.
I've not had any false alarms from the pre sense assist so far, (and it set to the maximum assist setting.)
Love the tour pack and way ACC effectively drives the car for you in congested traffic jams!
360deg camera's are superb and are the 1st thing to show passengers to blow them away with the technology in the car.
So far, so good!

Reactions: koolkul