New Audi A5/S5 picture thread

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Thank you and yes I thought that too when I picked up it up so they are now on the to do list
Your Welcome mate stunning car the S5 Edition 1 with carbon inlays,Pano,C&S Pack was on my list but l went for the TTS Vorsprung with a few options was working out the same...but i will miss the pano roof on a car love to see more photos

Adam14

Just collected this launch edition S5 after seeing it advertised last week with 26 miles on the clock - had most options ticked so could not resist !
Alloys look mega on it!

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Frizzley

Your Welcome mate stunning car the S5 Edition 1 with carbon inlays,Pano,C&S Pack was on my list but l went for the TTS Vorsprung with a few options was working out the same...but i will miss the pano roof on a car love to see more photos
Wanted one since they were first announced last year but could not get one at the right price with all the options so ended up getting a new TTRS Sport with the C&S pack in Turbo Blue at a heathy discount. Absolutely stunning looking car with brutal performance but far more more power than I needed or could legally use.

This one still still has plenty of power but I was more than happy to swap a bit of performance for something that is a bit more refined and will be more practical for what I need everyday.

Nham68

Just collected this launch edition S5 after seeing it advertised last week with 26 miles on the clock - had most options ticked so could not resist !

How do you like it ? I'm 1200 miles into my S5 sportback (launch edition , all options ticked)... its a torque monster.. at 600 miles, i was not sure. Something happened to loosen it up at around 700 miles and now its just a torque monster !

Frizzley

Absolutely love it - really pleased to get back into an A5 / S5

Jcbmally

Started with nothing & still have most of it left.
First one I’ve seen in Red for a long time. Looks very nice, and the spec will be tiptop. :thumbs up:

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Wanted one since they were first announced last year but could not get one at the right price with all the options so ended up getting a new TTRS Sport with the C&S pack in Turbo Blue at a heathy discount. Absolutely stunning looking car with brutal performance but far more more power than I needed or could legally use.

This one still still has plenty of power but I was more than happy to swap a bit of performance for something that is a bit more refined and will be more practical for what I need everyday.
l could'nt find any type of deal for the TTRS Sport Ed with C&S when looking at the start of this year...so went for the TTS vorsprung but l purchased the rear TTRS wing and also the oem rear OLED tail lights just to jazz it up a bit the TTS now has 320 ps so slight improvement on last years model the S5 Ed 1 and the Vorsprung models inside and out are on the path of extinction as they wont build them like this in the next variant

BarryG79

951a4daa998aad2147dae52f747e1469.jpg

Back on topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
951a4daa998aad2147dae52f747e1469.jpg

Back on topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk