New Audi A4 B6 owner :)

Nathen

Reaction score
Hi all im not new to the site or to Audi ownership but i am new to the Audi A4 B6 scene, this is my second audi after my beloved A3 was wrote off by a careless driver, i wanted to upgrade with my next car so i picked up this amazing tidy A4 B6 2.5tdi (163 PS) for the small sum of £1950.00, got a few pics at the moment as i dont actually pick it up till monday morning but will get some more pics soon as i do :) body work is in amazing condition apart from a small bit of rust on the bonnet, and the engine is mechanically sound apart from needing a service and the EGR looking at, anyway heres some pics :)
999edd53173e5563f7179c67cb955ff4.jpg
20ff5b38f584f2161674ef270eb929f4.jpg
e69cdb05dccb01f973e59b1e91d7e2e8.jpg
31af1167eb37b86158b02580190f2837.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
Very nice pal, looks very similar to one i nearly bought the wife a few months back.. If your looking for a more active b6 group try b6uk on Facebook Brilliant group and very helpful members

Very nice pal, looks very similar to one i nearly bought the wife a few months back.. If your looking for a more active b6 group try b6uk on Facebook Brilliant group and very helpful members
Thanks mate cant wait to pick it up :) ill check b6uk out i have heared of them before.

I met a few of the b6uk members at one of the AITP events, again nice bunch but as face ache based, no good for me. :hurt: I have to say this section has become relatively quiet, suppose most of the old very active members have moved on now.

All the best members stick around :icon thumright: I'm on both but find allot of Facebook people are just after something for nothing.

Reactions: mattyboyc
Welcome Nathan, there is still plenty of activity in this section,

yours looks like it might be akoya silver same as mine .Very nice.Have a good look at the arches on the wings tend to rust on the edges.Treated mine and its stayed away.Keep an eye on the chamber under the battery .The drains there block easily and a flood will bring ruin

Thanks for the info all, ive just picked the beast up i couldnt wait till tomorrow haha, found a couple of rust bubbles on the roof but its nothing i checked the arches there mint :) needs a service though so thats the 1st thing that needs doing then ill look at getting the rust sorted out then. Car drove amazingly on the way home had a smile every mile haha.

Use a good oil .My choice is Quantum Platinum 5/40 fully synth.Mine never needs oil between services.Enjoy the drive

Use a good oil .My choice is Quantum Platinum 5/40 fully synth.Mine never needs oil between services.Enjoy the drive
Thanks for advice