New alloys help

Oli1212

Reaction score
Guys,

Does anyone know where to get either of these Audi alloys? OEM or replica? 20 or 21"

Tried Audi directly and was a waste of time....

Screenshot 2021 02 17 at 192846
Screenshot 2021 02 17 at 192909

Thanks man.

Any replica websites or sellers you know of?

These are for a spare set of wheels....

I'd search ebay for rs5 alloys

Replicas look nearly as expensive as oem though

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I'd search ebay for rs5 alloys

Replicas look nearly as expensive as oem though

Harv, Sorry to say but your are wrong on this subject, if you request a quote from Audi & then look at the Rep price, on some designs, you could end up paying literally the same price for one 1 wheel from OEM compared to a rep set!

I did look on eBay, and the prices looked similar unless I was miss reading it and the 500 quid price was for 4 alloys but it did not seem to say that when I looked.

Not saying I am right , and there are reps that are good and there are reps likely to crack ( been there got the t-shirt)

Edit .... you are right the similar price was for a set of 4 , so my appologies

I did look on eBay, and the prices looked similar unless I was miss reading it and the 500 quid price was for 4 alloys but it did not seem to say that when I looked.

Not saying I am right , and there are reps that are good and there are reps likely to crack ( been there got the t-shirt)

Edit .... you are right the similar price was for a set of 4 , so my appologies

Apology accepted and don't do it again!!! LOL I am in the alloy business so I know quite a bit mate. With regards to cracking, will agreed, BMW has had the same issue with their OEM wheels as well, lets be honest, they all come from China! LOL

To me personally, it is all down to own preference & your budget....I have always had reps & had no issues Harv.

I have had both , only had a crack on a rep but agree they are mostly all Chinese.

Was surprised the OP struggled to find what he wanted with the aid of Google.

Just remembered I take back the only reps comment on cracks

I have had several oem wheels crack , they have all been binned as magnesium but that's from my race and track cars .