New Alloys for my 2007 RS4 B7

PaddyMick

RS04PBM
Reaction score
Website
www.polypostalpackaging.com
Hi guys, I am new to this forum althouhg have had my B7 for about 3 years now. Looking to buy another set of wheels and just wanted some advise on what recommendations any one has. I am looking for a matt/gloss black 19" set. I quite like the look of the new wheels Audi have introduced on the new RS3, black with red lips, anyone seen them, would they fit?

Hi guys, I am new to this forum althouhg have had my B7 for about 3 years now. Looking to buy another set of wheels and just wanted some advise on what recommendations any one has. I am looking for a matt/gloss black 19" set. I quite like the look of the new wheels Audi have introduced on the new RS3, black with red lips, anyone seen them, would they fit?

Hi Mate, I have a full set OF 4 for sale, they are brand new, picture below, they come with all the correct bolts and spacers so will go straight on and you can use your existing tyres. They have been used once to put on my RS4 when I was getting my wheels refurbished to sell, they looked reallyh good on the car.

Come with Audi centre caps as well

Selling my RS4 so put original wheels back on.

Let me know if interested: 07729154300

ttrsgunmetal-800x800.jpg