New air intake recommendations

ashley_86

Reaction score
hi guys would appreciate your help with this. I’ve recently had a cat back milltek exhaust fitted (non res) which sounds awesome but I’m now looking to do air intake next, which ones do you guys recommend? Ideally want to spend up to £600. Also I already have a stage one map which I had before exhaust, do I need to map it again once air intake done? Or with both done can I go stage 2? Appreciate your comments on this

Keep the stock intake box they are pretty good already, modify it slightly by drilling holes in bottom for more air and use a BCM filter. Buy a 034 Motorsport intake pipe.

Use the money left over to help pay for new pulley and go stage 2 map. 460bhp approx ish more or less sort of.

Or spend the 600 on carbon fibre fancy pants bits that look nice and let you hear the intake noise from the supercharger.

As always it's your money and you have to decide what is best with your budget. Power or looks, or a mix.

A search for S5 intake will bring up all the fancy options.

Unless you have the older V8 then all I just wrote is pointless.

Reactions: Meemo
Thanks for reply but my fault I didn’t state it was the v8. For me it’s got to be a mix between power and looks.