1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New A7 is amazing

Audileb Sep 26, 2018

1. Audileb

Audileb New Member

I went to test drive the new Audi A7, i had it for 19 hours and I felt in love with it from the first time!

- The car exterior is aggressive, the new hood and lights and side profile is more sporty and mean
    - Interior is best in class and new infotainment system is a real step up! sometimes the 2 screens could be a distraction from the road and driving but i think we could get used on that.
    - Performance, engine is smooth and lag is not so obvious, the power could be a bit better especially for such a big and heavy car, the torque is strong and in low RPM you could feel it instantly and will push u back in your seat.
    - S tronic 7 gears are best so far and really fast in upshifiting and downshifting, they really improve it over the other cars.
    - sound is no existent but its no fake noise or artificial coming though the speakers, I wish the exhaust was better

Ultimately this is best Audi in terms of Tech and comfort, I really like the car, I will give it 4/5

for full review please check my video on Youtube, also for more Audi Videos you can subsribe to my channel